skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, May 31, 2005
There is an internet God
This post is a fucking riot. I always feel particularly sad when I relate to 80s cheese rock, but let's face it, I am ALWAYS working for the weekend:
Best Music Video Ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Links
anniedevane.com
My Blog List
All Write
toonsy woonsy
byHillary
Wonkette
CSS Remix
Lifehacker
Web Design from Scratch
fucking hilarious gossip
fourfour
CSS Beauty News Feed
Typographica
Followers
chunkstyle
Loading...
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2011
(9)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(38)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(81)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(34)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(7)
►
February
(4)
►
2007
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2006
(6)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
February
(2)
▼
2005
(91)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(11)
▼
May
(18)
My Dream Vacation-I'll be calmer 'n you are
Did I mention that I saw Star Wars:ROTS this weeke...
There is an internet God
Been a While
Saturday
Floating concerned/angry caption bubbles...people?
Wednesday workshop, not the worst one ever, but I ...
New Muse
Result of forced watching
I got Nuthin'
Box for 2
Free as a Brain on a String...
Inspired and Bored on the planeride home
Weekly Meeting-Full Head
Some Good Stuff
Lazy Friday Art
Art Supplies
A little diversion
►
April
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment