Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sketchy Meetings-2 Hour Edition

The good part about long meetings is that they can turn into figure drawing sessions. Sometimes people hold the same pose for a long time and I try to draw it as best I can. The second not-so-good figure in the sketch kept changing his position, that's my excuse for the less-than drawing...
As a bonus I added an uncomfortable quote from the person leading the meeting. She probably didn't think much of it, but when we were all gathering into the room she said, "I have this urge to arrange people by color..." since there is a distinct lack of diversity where I work, I looked up at her like WTF since my boss is one of 3 african americans where I work (out of a total of say 70ish employees). She then quickly qualified it with "...of what they are wearing" SMH...seriously

No comments: